Saturday, July 30, 2011

Potatoes and carrots - Be Prepared

Its been a while but I'm still here and still prepping.  Just harvested some carrots and potatoes from my garden.  Time may be running short, especially if the U.S. defaults. Are we seeing the start of a major collapse?  Not sure but the way congress spends and borrows money it will be inevitable. 

I hope you have stored some food and have enough seeds to grow food for you and your family. 

Check out some of my harvest below.

Live the Motto - Be Prepared!

Just harvested potatoes and one of my carrots

Potatoes and carrot cleaned and washed

What's up Doc!

1 comment:

  1. Dave,

    Good to see that you are still alive and kicking!

    Good looking veggies!

    I read something the other day, that I feel should be stated here.....In an emergency or collapse, we can only depend on our stored food to feed us, a garden is a plus, but we cannot depend on one to feed ourselves or our families. Gardens are all to susceptible to the whims of weather, as noted around our country this year.

    I am not saying that we not garden, but to keep them in proper perspective.

    Bob
    III

    ReplyDelete